1. Work in a safe and productive manner that meets industry standards.
2. Demonstrate work habits and communication skills that lead to career success.
3. Accurately apply construction math formulas.
4. Operate hand and power tools safely.
5. Accurately read and interpret blueprints.
6. Estimate construction job costs.
7. Select, handle, and install construction materials appropriately.
8. Finish commonly used interior and exterior materials.
9. Identify specifications, standards, and codes of construction.
10. Analyze repairs needed, prevent damage, and use restoration techniques.
11. Explore construction career choices.