Why This Program?
Focus on general education requirements that are needed for success in a post baccalaureate architecture program, while also learning about the field through courses like computer aided drafting or engineering graphics.
Student may complete one year of the five-year architecture curriculum at HCC. Students transferring to the University of Kansas are expected to attend a summer session to enter the
five-year program. Students interested in architectural engineering should follow the engineering curriculum.
1. Effectively question or evaluate questions.
2. Perform effective data/information management.
3. Formulate reasoned judgments and/or conclusions.
4. Effectively communicate with others.
5. Recognize the interdependence of concepts in these courses to each other and to concepts in other contexts.
6. Demonstrate the disposition to use skills or concepts learned.