Technical & Instructional Problems
- Cannot get logged into HCC Online (Learning Zone)
- Problems with your internet
- Problems with your browser
- A test or assignment does not appear
- You cannot find something in the online class environment
- Problems with a test or quiz
As a rule of thumb:
- If the problem has to do with getting into a class, you should call or email TechSupport@hutchcc.edu at 1-888-GoHutch, extension 3524.
- If you are in your online class and a problem occurs, navigate to the HELP icon located on the bottom left of your screen and follow the directions to report a problem.